Bock compressors F(X)76/1570 to F(X)76/2425
The F model series offers modern open compressors for external drive (via V-belt or clutch). Force transmission is by a form-fitting shaft connection. Nearly all drive-related requirements are possible. The compressor design is very compact, robust and easy to handle, naturally with oil pump lubrication.
F76/1570 as replacement for F14/1166 & F14/1366
F76 /1800 as replacement for F16/1751
F76/2050 as replacement for F16/2051
The most important facts in comparison between F14 compressor range and successor F76:
- Six vs. four-cylinder design
- same footprint
- 19mm crankshaft height difference (F14 elevated base plate)
- Different position shut off valves
- Different shaft end design
All F14 parts, except housing, remain unlimited available for future spare parts demand.
- Driven via V-belt or direct clutch
- Suitable for conventional or chlorine-free HFC refrigerants
- On request available for R717
Spare part lists: