Thermostatic valve AVTA
Thermostatic valves are used for the infinite, proportional regulation of flow quantity, depending on the setting and the sensor temperature.
The valves are self-acting, i.e. they operate without the supply of auxiliary energy such as electricity or compressed air. Because the valves constantly match flow
quantity to demand, they are especially suitable for temperature regulation.
- Insensitive to dirt
- Insensitive to water pressure
- Needs no power supply - self acting
- Opens on rising sensor temperature
- Differential pressure: 0 to 10 bar
- Max. working pressure: 16 bar
- Stainless Steel version available