MBC 5100, pressure switches
MBC pressure switches are used in marine applications where space and reliability are the most important features. MBCs are compact pressure switches, designed according to our new block design to survive in the harsh conditions known from machine rooms onboard ships.
MBCs have high vibration resistance and feature all commonly marine approvals. The fixed, but low differential guarantees accurate monitoring of critical pressures. MBV test valves can be delivered as standard option for MBC pressure switches.
- All relevant marine approvals
- Pressure ranges: -0.2 to 400 bar
- Low differential (fixed) micro switch
- Resistant to shock and vibrations
- Enclosure IP65
- Diaphragm version for applications with pulsations/pressure peaks
- Compact design
- Low installations costs
- Fast and easy to operate
- Easy to mount on block test valve
- Available as differential pressure switch