Danfoss KP thermostats are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems in industry. The KP series are temperature-operated electric circuit breakers. The thermostats are fitted with a single-pole switch (SPDT), and can control single-phase ac motors of up to 2 kW directly.
- Temperature ranges: 0° C to 150° C
- High contact load - Ultra short bounce-time
- Also available with gold plated contact systems
- Enclosure IP44 when mounted with top cover and back plate
- Also available with enclosure IP55 for OEM customers
- Small dimensions - space saving - easy to install
- Shock and impact resistant