KP Pressure switches
Danfoss KP pressure switches are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems in industrial applications.
The KP series are suitable for gaseous media and air. They are fitted with a single-pole switch changeover (SPDT), and can control single-phase ac motors of up to 2 kW directly.
- Pressure ranges: -0.2 to21 bar
- High contact load - Ultra short bounce-time
- Also available with gold plated contact systems
- Media: Gaseous media and air
- Enclosure IP44 when mounted with top cover and back plate
- Also available with enclosure IP55 for OEM customers
- Small dimensions - space saving - easy to install
- Shock and impact resistant